Here are the links to some other websites you may find useful:
- School Data Dashboard
- Defibrillator crowd fundraising
- Bedfordshire Schools Website
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Central Bedfordshire Education and Learning
- Our Learning Community
- School Sports Partnership
- Central Bedfordshire School Closures List
- Click here to have some online fun with literacy!
Pupil Premium Grant (Free School Meals)
If you get any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to receive free school meals.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children who receive a qualifying benefit in their own right are also allowed to receive free school meals.